ENJOY PEACE-OF-MIND PURCHASE AND OWNERSHIP WHEN YOU SELECT A SUBARU CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE.
ALL SUBARU CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLES ARE:
- an exclusive selection of pre-owned Subaru vehicles only
- under 8 years old (according to model year) with less than 160,000 km
ALL SUBARU CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLES INCLUDE:
- Minimum 3 month/ 5,000 km Subaru Certified Limited Warranty
- 10-day/ 1,000 km Vehicle Exchange Privilege
- Subaru CARE (Roadside Assistance)
SUBARU CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLES
The Subaru Certified Program offers customers the opportunity to get into the pre-owned Subaru of their dreams without any of the concerns or hassles usually associated with shopping for a pre-owned vehicle. Not all pre-owned Subaru vehicles sold or leased by authorized dealers qualify as Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. In order to qualify as a Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, a pre-owned vehicle must pass a comprehensive 152-point inspection by a Subaru factory-trained technician. So if purchasing or leasing a pre-owned Subaru, make sure you confirm with your Subaru authorized dealer whether the pre-owned vehicle is a Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. Each Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle is backed by a comprehensive Subaru Certified Limited Warranty and comes with a 10-day / 1,000 km exchange privilege plan, receives Roadside Assistance, and must have a clear CarProof Vehicle History Report.
Quite simply, there is no better way to get into a pre-owned Subaru.
- Exclusive selection
- Multi-Point Inspection
- Exchange Privilege
- Roadside Assistance
- CarProof History Report
CERTIFIED LIMITED WARRANTY
SUBARU CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE ELIGIBILITY & WARRANTIES
On top of passing the Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle inspection, all vehicles in the Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program are fewer than 8 model years old and have been driven fewer than 160,000 km - leaving only the cream of the crop to be considered Subaru Certified. Depending on the age and the mileage of the Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, the warranty and warranty period will be as follows:
1. Subaru vehicles with greater than 6-months and/or 10,000-km remaining on the New Vehicle Limited Warranty (36-months/60,000-km). These vehicles are sold with the balance of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty and can be upgraded with a Subaru Protection Plan to extend the time/km coverage.
2. Subaru vehicles that are still under the original New Vehicle Limited Warranty period (36 months/60,000 km), but with fewer than 6 months or 10,000 km (whichever comes first). These vehicles are sold with a Subaru Certified Limited Warranty of 42 months/70,000 km (whichever comes first) from the original in-service date. The warranty can be upgraded with a Subaru Protection Plan to extend the time/km coverage.
3. Subaru vehicles that are no longer covered by the New Vehicle Limited Warranty (36 months/60,000 km), are up to five model years old and have been driven less than 100,000 km. These vehicles are sold with a 6 month/10,000 km Subaru Certified Limited Warranty, which can be upgraded with a Subaru Protection Plan to extend the time/km coverage.
4. Subaru vehicles that are up to 8 model years old and have between 100,000 km and 160,000 km. These vehicles are sold with a 3 month/5,000 km Subaru Certified Limited Warranty, which can be upgraded with a Subaru Protection Plan to extend the time/km coverage.
Please see your local Subaru Dealer for further Subaru Certified Limited Warranties and Subaru Protection Plan information or click HERE to learn more.
INSPECTION BY SUBARU FACTORY-TRAINED TECHNICIANS
Each vehicle must pass a comprehensive 152-point inspection during which any needed repair or maintenance is performed, ensuring Subaru's highest standards of quality. After 360 degrees of rigorous inspection from Subaru's factory-trained technicians, only the cream of the crop remain – assuring you that proper attention has been paid.
ONE-TIME, 10-DAY / 1,000 KM EXCHANGE PRIVILEGE
The whole point of the Subaru Certified Program is to make the experience of purchasing a pre-owned Subaru as pleasurable and worry-free as possible. With that in mind, Subaru Canada, Inc. is pleased to offer Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle customers a one-time, 10-day / 1,000 km Exchange Privilege that Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle customers are welcome to use – for any reason. Whether it is a simple change in preference of colour – perhaps, from Red to World Rally Blue – or a decision to move to a different model entirely, the Subaru Certified Exchange Privilege is in place to ensure Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle customers get the vehicle they want.
EXCHANGE PRIVILEGE ELIGIBILITY
All Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles, unless otherwise indicated, are eligible for the Exchange Privilege if exchanged with the selling Subaru Dealer within the first 10 calendar days or the first 1,000 km from the date of purchase.
The initial Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle purchaser or retail lessee may exchange the eligible vehicle for another Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle of equal or lesser value and receive credit for the difference, if the purchase price of the exchanged vehicle is less than the agreed upon exchange value of the vehicle being returned. If the purchase price of the replacement vehicle is more than the agreed upon value of the vehicle being returned, the purchaser will pay the difference.
The vehicle must still be owned or leased by the original Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle retail purchaser or lessee and must be returned to the selling Subaru dealer in the same condition it was delivered to the customer, without damage or excessive wear and tear. An agreed upon 'exchange value' will be included on your Subaru Certified Limited Warranty Form.
EXCHANGE PRIVILEGE EXCLUSIONS
Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle customers are not eligible for the Exchange Privilege if:
- The vehicle was a fleet purchase or a fleet lease
- The vehicle was used for livery, daily rental, hearse, limousine, taxi, snowplow or delivery services
- The customer has previously exchanged a vehicle under the Subaru Certified Exchange Privilege within a period of 12 months commencing on the exchange date of the returned vehicle
- The vehicle had after-market accessories installed (e.g. radio, alarm system, etc.), unless the installation was performed by or sublet by the selling Subaru Certified Dealer
- The vehicle was structurally modified such that it would be ineligible to be certified as a Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
EXCHANGE PRIVILEGE VEHICLE INSPECTION
Any Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle exchanged under the Subaru Certified Exchange Privilege will be inspected by the Subaru Certified dealer for damage and excessive wear and tear. If non-warranty repairs equal to or greater than $300 have been performed or are necessary, the vehicle is not eligible to be returned. If non-warranty repairs of less than $300 have been performed or are necessary, the cost of the repair will be deducted from the credit amount of the returned vehicle.
Hours of Operation
- Service & Parts
Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 8:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
Service & Parts
Monday - Wednesday
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 7:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
Saturday, August 5 Service & Parts: ClosedSales: Open
Monday, August 7 Subaru: Closed
Tuesday, August 8 Regular business hours